FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING THAT WORKS FOR YOU
My goal is to meet your needs. Depending on the focus, typical session structures consist of some or all of the following elements...
- Intake: A longer "get to know you" session during which we'll hone in on specific areas of need or opportunity, create short and long term goals, and map out our plan for working together (this session may vary in length).
- Working the Plan: Weekly 1-hour in-person sessions at your home or workplace.
- Maintenance: Options for short (approx. 15 minute) daily phone or Skype check-ins, tailored to support your needs and fit with your schedule.
DISTANCE COACHING OPTIONS
In-person sessions may not be a practical solution for everyone. Some students may benefit from full-length weekly Skype calls as an alternative to in-home visits after the initial in-person intake meeting.
- Survey: An initial on-site assessment of your challenging space - office, room, closet, garage, etc. Together we'll map out a plan to give you back control of your environment.
- Working the Plan: These can be work sessions of any length - we may start immediately or set up a schedule for multiple visits based on your needs and availability.
- Maintenance: Optional future sessions to keep up with your plan or tackle additional spaces.